Hi Please pray for me and my family. ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter christmysavior
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

christmysavior

Guest
Hi

Please pray for me and my family. ### want to separate from me. They pressurized me to accept for separation. My parents are very old and we are not capable for confronting in-laws to save relationship. Finally I accepted for separation by keeping in mind of my parents. I am in very depression and thinking nobody here to help me. I could not able to digest this. I keep on crying in closed doors. Please pray for me. I have no hope except on LORD JESUS OUR SAVIOR. Thanks all of you for your prayers.

Thanks !!
 
Lord God will always make a way when there seems to be no way.. yes it is right to surrender everything to Him.. you'll never know what are the plans waiting for you.. at first it's hard to face the struggles in life.. but when you made it through.. you'll see how God made His way for you.. :-) Keep your faith and everything will just follow.

May the Lord God guide you and answer your prayer in JESUS name AMEN..
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just had dreams where I was, of course, put somewhere I wouldn't want to be or put somewhere without my decision and around weird people and people I don't like or want and wrong evil people including ### and ### and people I just don't want. Even nightmares about being distant from all of my...
Replies
8
Views
190
Hi I all believed to keep on dwelling and prayer ing for what you want for the lord ill give you the desserts of your heart ask and you shall receive rebuke reject any and every evil even nightmares because nightmares are from weapons from the enemy int was my choice to move to where im at now...
Replies
11
Views
231
hi please pray for me as just now I received a call from the agent ### ### as ### is seeking for a Business Analyst and this time round it is a permanent position. Now the agent is sending my resume over and there will be 2 rounds of interviews. Pray that I will get the job after 2 rounds of...
Replies
8
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom