I have had such a hard life. Nothing I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

breeinneed

Disciple of Prayer
I have had such a hard life. Nothing I do works out. I was abused when I was little, then I was in a tragic accident that left me blind in one eye and teased by other kids, later in life I fell in love with someone that didn't love me and got pregnant, gave the baby up for adoption, then turned around and married a man that beat me for years, got away from him and married another abuser, got away from him and then married a good man. The problem is I can't seem to get out of the abuse stage, now I abuse myself by getting myself in financial messes. I am at the end of my rope and can't handle anymore. Please pray for ### to end the cycle.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear ###... don't let these things ruin you... and give up the hope in you... always remember that God will never leave you... He loves you and carries you all the time... Keep your faith in Him and surrender everything, and you'll see how life will become so wonderful.

Lord God... I pray that you may give your child strength and comfort in his life... that he might find his way to You... everything is possible to You, Lord, if we believe... and we believe... we love You, God... in Jesus' name AMEN...
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Lean on the Lord with all troubles and he will correct your paths! I will pray!
 
Bree honey, praise the Lord for your marriage now, as you are blessed with a good husband in spite of all adversities you have been through. As for your financial problems, the Lord says that you’ll be able to lend money but never need to borrow (Deuteronomy 15:6) but you need to start to make a change in your life first! Seek help with regard to what you need to do about your finances. Lean onto God for strength, talk to Him and ask Him for all that you need. Do not let your past determine your future, always remember that you are a new creation in Christ! Turn to Him, for He knows and accepts who you are.... His love is unconditional, thank Him for all your blessings, whether big or small.... your husband, your family, your home, your health, your senses, your finance (no matter what it seem in the natural, remember! we serve a supernatural God, nothing is impossible for Him)! <3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello to my prayer warriors!! I was released from the hospital to occupational therapy yesterday and I'm still weak. I'm still receiving my medicines. The facility is extremely hot and hard to breathe a little bit. Now the facility PT coach is nice but I want out. My physician did say I didn't...
Replies
11
Views
485
I have a really hard life & I'm really so sad & tired of it. As much as I pray nothing ever changes.
Replies
3
Views
282
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. It's important to remember that you're not alone, and seeking support from friends, family, or a professional can be very helpful. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Reflect and Reassess**: Take some time to reflect on...
Replies
8
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom