2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Grateful to you if you could pray for my husband ### ### to come back home, in my life and my son's life. Please help me.
Replies
6
Views
114
  • Locked
Dear Father, who is totally for us. How wonderfully reassuring to know that in everything You work for good with those who love You, who are called according to Your purpose. Enable us, please to be conformed to the image of Your Son Yeshua. Fill us with faith and let us walk according to Your...
Replies
5
Views
114
  • Locked
I have no faith left, and this is my last hope, I need a miracle with my relationship with ###, I don't even know what to say anymore, I'm prayed out, and faithed out. I need a miracle.
Replies
5
Views
100
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for everything! Please keep helping me to overcome my own barriers in order to be a full human being again. Amén.
Replies
3
Views
98
  • Locked
We are being attacked by darkness in our relationship and family. Acting out of character and being drawn away. As you forgive us may we also. Feed us the word. Shield us from evil. Return the love we shared. That it Glorify and please God. Pray bless this home as to God's will.
Replies
3
Views
209
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my son, I feel that with your continued prayer support God will help him in this situation, Thank you to all who have helped so far and I pray that may God bless each and everyone for their support I ask In our Lord Jesus's name Amen
Replies
5
Views
93
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for my many blessings. Thank you for my healthy family. Help me follow your way. Please remove the worry, fear, anger, anxiety, guilt, negative thoughts and feelings from my life. Thank you for carrying me all these years. I sometimes act in ways I wish I hadn't...
Replies
3
Views
111
  • Locked
I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen ### and I with power through His Spirit in our inner beings, so that Christ may dwell in our hearts through faith. And I pray that ### and I, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how...
Replies
5
Views
133
  • Locked
Please continue to pray for my son, I feel that with your continued prayer support God will help him in this situation, Thank you to all who have helped so far and I pray that may God bless each and everyone for their support I ask In our Lord Jesus's name Amen
Replies
5
Views
72
  • Locked
lord please forgive my ### for all the sins that he has committed. i request you to always be with my ### and give him good health. lord please make my ### quit smoking. my ###'s best friend passed away due to stomach cancer from smoking. my ### is smoking more than ever before. his addiction is...
Replies
5
Views
82
Back
Top Bottom