tugmaster
Humble Servant of All
Dear Lord,
thank you for my many blessings.
Thank you for my healthy family.
Help me follow your way.
Please remove the worry, fear, anger, anxiety, guilt, negative thoughts and feelings from my life.
Thank you for carrying me all these years.
I sometimes act in ways I wish I hadn't.
Help me stop this.
Lord, you have given me so much.
There is no reason for me acting bad.
Thank you for all you do for me and my family.
God bless those who pray for me and my family.
God bless this site.
Amen.
thank you for my many blessings.
Thank you for my healthy family.
Help me follow your way.
Please remove the worry, fear, anger, anxiety, guilt, negative thoughts and feelings from my life.
Thank you for carrying me all these years.
I sometimes act in ways I wish I hadn't.
Help me stop this.
Lord, you have given me so much.
There is no reason for me acting bad.
Thank you for all you do for me and my family.
God bless those who pray for me and my family.
God bless this site.
Amen.
