Good Health And Free Of Smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

abc

Account Closed
lord please forgive my ### for all the sins that he has committed. i request you to always be with my ### and give him good health. lord please make my ### quit smoking. my ###'s best friend passed away due to stomach cancer from smoking. my ### is smoking more than ever before. his addiction is trying to take control of him. i am scared every time i see him cough. but i know you will drive all the satans away from my ### and i thank you for that. i thank you for the abundant fortunes that you have blessed me with and for granting good health and deliverance from smoking for my ###.

i see myself posting soon in this website thanking you for fulling my humble request and yet again saving me and my ### from danger.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. I've been smoking tobacco products for almost 25 years and now I'm starting to have problems with my teeth and gums and I believe that smoking is making it worse. Last night I woke up in pain and couldn't sleep my teeth and fillings were hurting so badly and even my tongue was sore and...
Replies
6
Views
311
Pray for ### to be free from alcohol and smoking addiction and depression and spiritual attack. Pray for ### to have good health.
Replies
10
Views
286
Please pray for deliverance from evil attacks, creating bad fearful dreams to my husband and causing insomnia to me .depression and fear is given .please pray for peace and good health and let there people go away from our life in JESUS name. PRAISE THE LORD.
Replies
10
Views
465
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,738
Messages
16,814,423
Members
650,987
Latest member
Lrkeamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom