shadowofleaves
Faithful Servant
I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen ### and I with power through His Spirit in our inner beings, so that Christ may dwell in our hearts through faith. And I pray that ### and I, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that ### and I may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us. Ephesians 3:16-20
I have not stopped praying for ### and I, asking God to fill us with the knowledge of His will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And I pray this in order that ### and I may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please Him in every way; bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to His glorious might so that ### and I may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified ### and I to share in the inheritance of the saints in the Kingdom of Light. For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the Kingdom of the Son He loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:9-14
O Lord, I call to You; come quickly to me. Hear my voice when I call to You. Thank You Lord, that You will answer me and tell me great and unsearchable things I do not know. May my prayer be set before You like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice. Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul. Rescue me from my enemies, O Lord, for I hide myself in You. Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; may Your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead ### and I in the way everlasting. Have mercy on us, O God, according to Your unfailing love; according to Your great compassion blot out our transgressions. Wash away all our iniquities and cleanse us from our sins. Set a guard over my mouth, O Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips. Let not mine or ###'s heart be drawn to what is evil. I keep asking You to fill us with the knowledge of Your will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And I pray that we may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please You in every way. I pray that You will open ###'s eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that we may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in You. I pray that ### and I will both repent and turn to You, Lord and prove our repentance by our deeds. For You have rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the Kingdom of the Son He loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. I keep asking that the God, our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give ### and I the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that we may know You better. I pray that the eyes of our hearts may be enlightened in order that ### and I may know the hope to which You have called us, the riches of Your glorious inheritance in the saints. I pray that ### and I will both live by the Spirit, and we will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. May You fill ### and I with the fruit of the Spirit which is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. I pray that ### and I may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect us from the evil one. I praise You that You will cleanse ### and I from all our impurities and from all our idols. You will give us each a new heart and put a new spirit in us; You will remove from us our heart of stone and give us a heart of flesh. Thank You Lord that I am not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast problem. For the battle is not mine, but Yours. Thank You Lord that I can do everything through You who gives me strength. And You will meet all my needs according to Your glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Thank You Lord for Your promises that what You have said, that will You bring about; what You have planned, that will You do. Thank You for Your Word that goes out from Your mouth: It will not return to You empty, but will accomplish what You desire and achieve the purpose for which You sent it. Our help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. For nothing is impossible with God. Thank You Lord for healing and restoring our marriage and for all marriages around the world. I pray this in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.
I have not stopped praying for ### and I, asking God to fill us with the knowledge of His will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And I pray this in order that ### and I may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please Him in every way; bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to His glorious might so that ### and I may have great endurance and patience, and joyfully giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified ### and I to share in the inheritance of the saints in the Kingdom of Light. For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the Kingdom of the Son He loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. Colossians 1:9-14
O Lord, I call to You; come quickly to me. Hear my voice when I call to You. Thank You Lord, that You will answer me and tell me great and unsearchable things I do not know. May my prayer be set before You like incense; may the lifting up of my hands be like the evening sacrifice. Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul. Rescue me from my enemies, O Lord, for I hide myself in You. Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God; may Your good Spirit lead me on level ground. Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead ### and I in the way everlasting. Have mercy on us, O God, according to Your unfailing love; according to Your great compassion blot out our transgressions. Wash away all our iniquities and cleanse us from our sins. Set a guard over my mouth, O Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips. Let not mine or ###'s heart be drawn to what is evil. I keep asking You to fill us with the knowledge of Your will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. And I pray that we may live a life worthy of the Lord and may please You in every way. I pray that You will open ###'s eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that we may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in You. I pray that ### and I will both repent and turn to You, Lord and prove our repentance by our deeds. For You have rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the Kingdom of the Son He loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. I keep asking that the God, our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give ### and I the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that we may know You better. I pray that the eyes of our hearts may be enlightened in order that ### and I may know the hope to which You have called us, the riches of Your glorious inheritance in the saints. I pray that ### and I will both live by the Spirit, and we will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature. May You fill ### and I with the fruit of the Spirit which is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. I pray that ### and I may be delivered from wicked and evil men, for not everyone has faith. But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect us from the evil one. I praise You that You will cleanse ### and I from all our impurities and from all our idols. You will give us each a new heart and put a new spirit in us; You will remove from us our heart of stone and give us a heart of flesh. Thank You Lord that I am not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast problem. For the battle is not mine, but Yours. Thank You Lord that I can do everything through You who gives me strength. And You will meet all my needs according to Your glorious riches in Christ Jesus. Thank You Lord for Your promises that what You have said, that will You bring about; what You have planned, that will You do. Thank You for Your Word that goes out from Your mouth: It will not return to You empty, but will accomplish what You desire and achieve the purpose for which You sent it. Our help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. For nothing is impossible with God. Thank You Lord for healing and restoring our marriage and for all marriages around the world. I pray this in the mighty Name of Jesus. Amen.
