I Do Thank You Father

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Father, I thank you that I have had a good day today, and I have felt myself.

In the last few months, I have been very up....and.......down.....

Father, I want to pray, that the days of me feeling and going up and down to the extent I have been is over, I pray that from this day forward, and each and every day, each and every breath, I pray I will be the man you want me to be, and I will FEEL! the man you and I want me to be, once again, please banish all thoughts that are not from you, heal my mind. Take away these thoughts I am a bad person and drench and anoint my mind and body and soul with all the Holy Spirit, with the blood and flesh of Lord Jesus, so that I will feel and be so at peace and so full of joy and happiness and great health, that your light and your love will POUR out of me.

I pray ###, ###, and ###, will show that love of a friend towards me, without me doing anything. Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude, giving all thanks and glory to You, the Great Physician, for guiding me through a long and difficult season that I didn’t fully understand while I was living it. For ### months, my body was overwhelmed by ### that was far too strong for me...
Replies
14
Views
325
Oh Father, I want to share the best early birthday gift with my brothers and sisters today! ### did not fail me, even though the enemy tried to block me from going at every turn. First my stomach acted up, then I forgot my wallet at home then i walk back home from the bus stop and had to walk...
Replies
9
Views
243
Dear Heavenly father thank you for everything i recieved good news and i wanted to share it with my brother and sisters. My old pcp told me my parathyroid was taken out along with my thyroid and that my calcium level where dropping. so i spent one year thinking i no longer have a parathyroid...
Replies
14
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom