tomorrow we will speak with our dean, please lord ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

valdermore

Prayer Warrior
tomorrow we will speak with our dean, please lord touch her heart to soften it and make her let us take our exams, please touch her heart o lord. for i believe that you will and everything will go smoothly tomorrow.

please pray for me also in my studies for the upcoming exam. i know i will be permitted when i ask her tomorrow and so i would like to pray that on my ### days study before this exam i can do my beyond my best through the help of the holy spirit. that on my due exam i can do far beyond my best.. which is the lord Jesus Christ is with me as i take my exam.. thank you lord Jesus Christ! i know i will be blessed for i believe in you! you are a loving, kind and blessing us and forgiving our sins even before we did it. thank you Lord! thank you AMEN!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, tomorrow we will go to the bank for some transaction. A little more push so things will be ok. Please oh Lord, don't forget me. I hope things will be smooth and successful. Please oh Lord, I pray we'd be able to pay our debts and be able to start anew and be more wise and responsible...
Replies
9
Views
468
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
10
Views
573
Lord Jesus, I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, especially the little one. I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17...
Replies
10
Views
549
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom