Please continue to pray for me, my medical ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimbe

Disciple of Prayer
Please continue to pray for me, my medical condition is coming under control!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you dear God. Continue to provide healing and hope. All the glory and power is yours now and forever, Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak claim create command decree declare demand into existence 💯 FOLD GREATLY FOREVERMORE I get thru the system I need my insurance in the right place of my residence I keep getting the run around in the portal system ohhhhh..Get back Satan F U satan who's acting like demons creatures scouts...
Replies
8
Views
172
Please pray for me to clear my medical exam today. Please pray for my blood pressure to become normal. Please clear all the test. So that I do not have to pay for any retests anymore. Because I really do not have money to pay.
Replies
9
Views
267
Lord Jesus you know all about me you create the heavens and the Earth the ends in the outs the ups and the downs the rounds and rounds we go in life with Father God I asked him my Medicaid kick in tomorrow I'm declaring in the crib medicate people told me 10 business days I'm 15 and I'm on...
Replies
8
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom