In Need Of Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
I ask everyone to pray that my attorney will have a different outlook on my case and God will touch all that are involved. Continue to pray that no jail time will come of this and pray that God will allow me to remain with my family. I thank each and everyone for praying. God bless.
 
Dear God, provide your guidance, love, and support. Keep the family safe and together, in Jesus name. Amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Our Dear Heavenly Father, We come to you with humble hearts. We lift up ### to you in this time of crisis. Give him comfort and peace in knowing that you are always with him. Even now you are in the midst of his life.

We ask that you help him through this difficult time, we ask for all charges to be dropped. We pray that whatever happens he will be able to remain with his family. We ask that you will put mercy on the heart of the court and those that will making decisions concerning his case. We know that ### is your child and he loves you. He is seeking your will for his life. We trust you in all things, Father God. Give ### strength and courage throughout all of this and remind him that all things do "pass" and this will eventually be over. I pray that he will feel your comfort and presence in his heart and in his life. We ask this through the name of your Holy Son, Jesus Christ....Amen....

Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m in need of prayer. These past several years have been incredibly intense, especially the last two. I’ve had to navigate a very challenging legal matter where I was accused of things I did not do because of envy from my exes brother. Throughout this journey, I’ve often felt like Joseph in...
Replies
10
Views
172
I had several surgeries which left me disabled, I haven’t been able to pay my fines to get my license back. I got caught driving to social security office for third time. I go to court today I need all the prayers I can get to keep me out of jail and probation. I need something to go good for me...
Replies
10
Views
175
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers during a difficult season of disappointment, uncertainty, and waiting. Last week, I had what I believed was a very strong interview for a position that would have allowed me to finally move closer to my son and become more involved...
Replies
10
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom