God, I'm tired of hurting, crying and missing the ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeautiful

Prayer Warrior
God, I'm tired of hurting, crying, and missing the love of my life. I just want him back in my life; I feel so incomplete without him. My heart aches for him. We both miss each other, but something is in the way that's keeping him from opening up to me. I can't take this pain of heartbreak. God, please give us another chance to be together and block all attacks from the devil that are trying to keep us apart. God, I love him, and you know my heart. Please open his eyes as of now, and he comes crawling back into my life. I never prayed and cried for someone like this in my life. I feel deep down he's the one. I know you can change things around, and it will work. God, put the love for me back in his heart, speak to him. Draw us back together like a magnet. Let us be final together. God, you said whatever we ask, we shall receive.
 
Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages and relationships, including my own, to You in Jesus' name for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord I come to an agreement with this request and for many others like mine that would like to have our love ones back in or lives and or hearts, Lord we believe that you can change things around in our favor and bring them back today, do not let no evil get between us, claim your victory once again and bless us with your grace, touch their hearts Lord and speak to them, send them an angel to take care of them, send good people who believes in you and use them God to help us, thank you Lord for listening to our prayers and give us peace in our hearts....in Jesus name we pray...amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I am tired of waiting. I am tired of crying and being strong all the time. If You are there, then show me. Stop testing me again and again. Either change my situation or change my heart — but do something. I can’t pretend to be okay anymore.
Replies
7
Views
432
Lord God Almighty give me spiritual strength to get through this day. I'm tired, weary, and frustrated from this job. I've been praying and asking for them to bring in the coverage; it seems like they're not listening. God, show up and show off, make a way where it seems to be no way. Shut the...
Replies
8
Views
318
I would like prayer for God to renew me and refresh me. I've been battling with parasites and so has my older daughter who lives with me. The enemy has sold a lot of strife between us, and I'm praying that her heart would soften and let her and I would pray together like we used to. But a big...
Replies
6
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,739
Messages
16,814,442
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom