Health And Studies

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcherian

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### and ###'s health issues.

Please pray for ###'s board exams to get good marks.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my studies. I have finals coming up and one exam that determines if I pass the class or not that I have tomorrow. I need an A 🙏🏼 i pray God gives me the guidance, confidence and strength to keep pushing through my studies so I can become the best nurse. Thank you so much for...
Replies
11
Views
173
I have four courses left to complete my degree. I am only taking one course per term at this point. The course I am currently in is the history of rhetoric and I am finding it to be extremely challenging. It is an in class course, but our professor does not lecture - he asks a question and...
Replies
10
Views
69
i am a third-year education college student who dreams about having a laptop that i will use in my studies and also for my ministry. i have ### organizations that i handle: in our college, secretariat committee, campus religious organization, general secretary, and president of youth...
Replies
10
Views
61
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom