Anonymous
Beloved of All
I have four courses left to complete my degree. I am only taking one course per term at this point. The course I am currently in is the history of rhetoric and I am finding it to be extremely challenging. It is an in class course, but our professor does not lecture - he asks a question and leaves the discussion up to the class in groups, we write our group ideas on the white boards and a group volunteer talks briefly about the ideas. There are only a few students who speak up during class in reply to the professor's questions, so there is a lot of gaps when no one is talking. It is awkward, and I am struggling in this type of classroom format. The weekly reading workload is heavy, the texts are difficult to understand, and the two weekly writing assignment deadlines I struggle to meet as the reading content is dense, and I also work full-time to support myself. Father God, I ask in Jesus mighty name for your blessing to be upon this course, to help me completely get through and understand thoroughly the weekly assigned readings, and for a blessing to be upon my mind and tongue for the words to put in all writing assignments and to speak in all group discussions. Please help me be completely prepared for every class, having all the reading assignments and written assignments done, and done well, showing my comprehension, in Jesus name. Please be present with me each class, protect me from embarrassing myself, and help me speak with understanding of the works read and without fear, in Jesus precious name. Also, Father God, in Jesus name, please help me write excellent essays showing my ability to write and thorough comprehension of the concepts within the texts read and to meet all deadlines ahead of time. I ask all this in Jesus mighty name, Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.