We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request concerning your studies. It has been our joy to stand in agreement with you, lifting up your desire to retain what you’ve read, to understand deeply, and to perform well in your exams so you may graduate with good grades. We continue to pray that the Lord would sharpen your mind, calm your heart, and fill you with wisdom beyond your own understanding as you prepare.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer in any way—whether through clarity in your studies, peace in your heart, or success in your exams—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you feel your request has not yet been fully answered, please share it again so we may persist in prayer alongside you, believing that God hears and moves on behalf of His children.

May the Holy Spirit guide you, strengthen you, and remind you that your worth is not in grades alone, but in Christ who holds your future. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak decree create command decree declare demand into existence 💯GREATLY LIFE I CAN DO IT GREATLY TONIGHT GREATLY OWN A VEHICLE AND OWN A HOME OF MY OWN GREATLY. I FINISH MY STUDIES MY THREE EXAMS DONE MY SIDE HUSTLE MAKES IT GREATLY URGENTLY. LIFE IN I PASS MY QUIZZES FINISH MY LAST COURSE...
Replies
7
Views
172
Brother please pray for my child who is ### yrs old , in grade ###and he doesn't write anything in school , at home he writes everything but i don't know what happens in school, the teachers have asked me meet the school counselors, I am really depressed and anxious hearing this and unable to...
Replies
11
Views
196
I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD ITS NOT FAIR I CAN GREATLY GET MY STUDIES PASS MY REAL ESTATE EXAM. ITS A GOOD JOB FOR A SIDE HUSTLE AND KNOWLEDGE INSIGHT HEALED GREATLY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
9
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,685
Members
648,600
Latest member
Gheamor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom