I Need Some Courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucie

Servant
please pray that God gives me the courage to talk about serious issues to my therapist tomorrow and on Friday because I am very afraid to talk about my real problem and I don't know how to talk about it or what to say and I need that God guides me for that
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear ### - Let God be your Therapist - pray and talk to him - believe me he will hear you - he knows all about your problems - he knows how to solve it - God tells us he will not allow us to take on more than we can bear, he also tells us we can do all things through him who strengthens us - his Son Jesus sacrificed his life on the cross in order to allow you to come to God through him - I pray in the Name of Jesus oh Father, that you will speak in your still small voice to ###, all the help they need is within your hands - I pray Lord that your Peace will embrace ### and they will know that you are Lord in the Name of Jesus Amen xx
 
The Truth shall set you free...there is nothing wrong with speaking to a therapist...when I was raped it helped to put flesh in order...then GOD could come in and make it right...I had to hear first...God puts therapist there for a reason...they study the flesh and it's good to learn why we accept trauma and try to cover it or whatever we are doing within our minds...therapist help sort all that out...anything said is kept within the two of you and it just helps to say it out loud...once you do...it becomes your testimony and your testimony is your strength so don't be afraid of healing...Satan is a liar and wants you to keep it all inside...now that I am on the other side...and I've become who I am...in this Place that GOD has purposed for me...I wouldn't change ANYTHING in my life...I have been set free...totally...set free...and if He did it for me...HE will do it for you...I am NOT saying it wasn't a process and it took time...BUT..I wouldn't change ME right now...I continue to grow and look to HIM for all things and HE does heal..and He does use evil and turns it to GOOD...He has too it's His promise...Lord lead them to Truth and to Freedom in You...let their testimony be one of Power and Might that brings YOU glory and honor in all they say and do...the Lord rebuke You Satan... in Jesus name we pray....
 
Dear lord please help to find the inner voice. It is scary to open up, but with your will and guidance everything is possible. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer request is to make new connections. I move to ### 5 years ago and it’s been a struggle to make new friends. The so call friends I had back home in ### pretty much abandoned me. I just want new real friendship either male or female . I struggle with this my whole life, prayed prayed...
Replies
8
Views
120
For a while now, certain people have been trying me legally. Every time, their verdict revolves around the issue of trust. They claim that I am where I am in life because I am not trustworthy to them. This is my statement: They are the people who came into my life during a time of trouble...
Replies
9
Views
207
I believe my soul is being attacked spiritually and demonically; I need some help; I need a breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom