2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

J
  • Locked
Lord be with my wife, open her eyes to your will. Show ### reason and understanding. Show ### how to forgive and be forgiven. Bless me as your will goes on. Show me the way and only your way. Open doors which use me and the talents you have given me. Lead me in your way and fill my heart with...
Replies
6
Views
169
  • Locked
### and I have been chatting but now ### seems to be getting cold feet about meeting and pursuing a relationship. I pray that whatever is meant to happen with us, we can at least meet and get to know each other as soon as possible in person and decide on the next step to be taken together.
Replies
3
Views
135
  • Locked
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:6-8a Another sister here on this site, decided last night to hand our marriage restoration over to the Lord, strength is now out of...
Replies
4
Views
118
  • Locked
I guess ### is still mad at me as he still hasn't contacted me. I pray that whatever the outcome he can put aside his anger and contact me to meet for a frank open discussion. At least let us resolve this issue and move on, together or separately. I really miss him. There's a lot of good in him...
Replies
4
Views
149
H
  • Locked
Thank you God that you have answered my prayer (and the people who have prayed for me). I finally successfully in getting the job that I really wanted and looked for. Please pray for my new job so that I can cope with all the duties (not as heavy as my previous job) because I have ###...
Replies
6
Views
133
  • Locked
Please God, continue to give my family the strength to get through this difficult time. I'm at a complete loss. I love my family and my husband, I have several medical issues and need my husband to be here with me to continue walking our path in life together. My husband was wrongfully convicted...
Replies
5
Views
185
  • Locked
God help me relax so I can sleep & quiet my mind & body, Lord if it be in your will make it so I have little or no worries, God help me your servant to live your will as best I can
Replies
6
Views
123
  • Locked
Lord please answer my prayers..
Replies
4
Views
113
  • Locked
We need prayer....we received a check and my husband put it away so good we can not find it...pray that we can find it...thanks.... ..Lord help us find this check...and we never left the house...so it's in here somewhere!...
Replies
4
Views
116
  • Locked
Pray ###'s watched over and is in God's protection wherever ### may be. And thank you for caring enough to pray.
Replies
5
Views
146
Back
Top Bottom