H
Hope13
Guest
Thank you God that you have answered my prayer (and the people who have prayed for me). I finally successfully in getting the job that I really wanted and looked for.
Please pray for my new job so that I can cope with all the duties (not as heavy as my previous job) because I have ### condition. May God bless all my work performance so that I would be successfully gone through my ### months probation period. May God also grant me the ongoing health and well-being.
Thank you God and thank you again to those who pray for me. May God Bless all of us, amen.
Please pray for my new job so that I can cope with all the duties (not as heavy as my previous job) because I have ### condition. May God bless all my work performance so that I would be successfully gone through my ### months probation period. May God also grant me the ongoing health and well-being.
Thank you God and thank you again to those who pray for me. May God Bless all of us, amen.
