Lord Relax Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianedolan1988

Disciple of Prayer
God help me relax so I can sleep & quiet my mind & body, Lord if it be in your will make it so I have little or no worries, God help me your servant to live your will as best I can
 
Father I pray your Peace over ### I pray that she releases all her worries unto you - you made us to Worship you Glorify you Honour you - it is not your Will that we carry mountains that you have not given us to do - we are yours - You are our Father - I pray that ### just lays in your arms and rest and in so doing you Lord will minister to her Spirit - Lord this I pray in the Name of Jesus Amen xx
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
JESUS CHRIST GIVES US OUR STRENGTH!

PHILIPPIANS 4:13

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH HIM WHO STRENGTHENS ME."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had to be in other town for a week. He is so nervous when alone.... please Jesus make him relax full of peace. I will be back after ### days. The stress he is causing me with this behaviour...he do not want it but have very ill nerves because of the court case ###. Jesus i cry your name. I can...
Replies
8
Views
250
I am a teacher. I am going to watch over state exam. Please pray that everything will be ok, smooth and easy going. No problems or complications. Favor from coordinators/leaders and principals. All people at the state exam, especially teachers and authorities WITH A SMILE ON THEIR FACES...
Replies
8
Views
118
Lord in Heaven, i had promised to fully participated in Holy work on Sabbath, but my ### has pressed me otherwise, i surrender everything to You. Forgive me in advance. Protect me. Guide me. Cover me with Your stripes of Blood shed on Calvary. May Your Name be glorified and lifted in our lives...
Replies
12
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom