I guess ### is still mad at me as ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel8118

Account Closed
I guess ### is still mad at me as he still hasn't contacted me. I pray that whatever the outcome he can put aside his anger and contact me to meet for a frank open discussion. At least let us resolve this issue and move on, together or separately. I really miss him. There's a lot of good in him even though he gets so moody.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I guess you knew I was ### when you left me so long ago. Please God, take out this ###. Please have mercy and give me relief.
Replies
8
Views
187
Father in Jesus name I ask for your swift intervention. A Director at my former job used vile expletives regularly to describe things and people. The final straw was when he used the most vile expletive to describe his boss in the presence of myself and other staff members. This man also singled...
Replies
6
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom