2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please I would appreciate prayer for my car which is leaking oil very badly, and for success with my job that requires that I have a car and use it. Thank you for praying for this situation.
Replies
5
Views
132
  • Locked
Dear God, please help me form a relationship with my mom that is not based on hate & evil. That my mom may find the Lord our God. That she understand that I am more capable than what she believes, Lord help her to see the light & understand.
Replies
4
Views
172
G
  • Locked
Hello Brethren in Christ, Greetings in Jesus name Please pray for my ###'s health, he has an enlargement of the heart. He needs to intake his medicine every day for ###. Consume medication. Please pray also that we could secure to pay our church monthly rental payment-###. Please pray also...
Replies
4
Views
138
  • Locked
Lord God I pray to help me remember that all things happen for a reason & that I must wait for God’s will to be done in my life & that I must accept whatever form that may take, Lord grant me the ability to wait, I am your humble servant Lord, amen
Replies
4
Views
150
  • Locked
Wednesday afternoon the officer who is doing my background investigation said she would send the Personal History Statement (PHS) for me to complete. She said I only would have about 11 days to complete it and get it back to her. It is Saturday night and still no email. I am so stressed and...
Replies
4
Views
140
R
  • Locked
Dear Jesus I thank you for every opportunity & provisions in my life Amen!!!
Replies
6
Views
132
P
  • Locked
Please pray that God provides me with cleaning jobs for my new business to pay my debt. And that he finds someone who will trade my camera for a pickup truck or provide a pickup for me. Also that I become financially independent so I can be a responsible adult. Give me discipline, motivation...
Replies
3
Views
114
  • Locked
IT IS 2:00 A.M IN ###. THE LORD HAS PLACED IT ON MY HEART EARLY TO PRAY FOR OUR CHURCHES AND MINISTRIES. BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THIS SERIOUS. EVERY CHURCH CAN USE PRAYER. PRAYING FOR RESTORATION, SPIRITUAL HEALING, AND SPIRITUAL GROWTH. IF ANYONE HAS A CHURCH OR MINISTRY THAT NEEDS PRAYER, PLEASE...
Replies
2
Views
130
A
  • Locked
Lord I come to you with nothing but my heart and soul. I thank you so much for all things you've given me...and for the things that you have kept from me that I didn't need. I've done things in the past that I look down on now...and I ask of you, your forgiveness. I'm growing and I continue to...
Replies
2
Views
132
  • Locked
Lord my God I pray to you that you grant me the ability to sleep because I desperately need the rest that sleep will bring, Lord Jesus please make the chronic muscle spasms & nerve pain in my back go away if even for just a few hours, if it is your will Lord let my mind be calm & peaceful, not...
Replies
4
Views
206
Back
Top Bottom