Please I would appreciate prayer for my car which ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Faithful Servant
Please I would appreciate prayer for my car which is leaking oil very badly, and for success with my job that requires that I have a car and use it. Thank you for praying for this situation.
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
Father I ask for a recreative miracle of a new gasket to replace the one causing the oil leak. In Jesus name, car be blessed to give ### many more years of trouble free service! Amen

Thank you Lord!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got results from the latest cancer scan today and the news were mixed. Some good, but the cancer is growing in the bladder and around the right kidney. I get to continue the chemotherapy, but I would appreciate prayers in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
9
Views
303
For my car to get fixed it won't start I bought it from used carlot they knew it had something wrong from the beginning I've been driving it and it's dangerous to drive it's totally stopped on me I have a year left to pay on it please somehow get me out of this situation or fix the gasket that...
Replies
7
Views
294
Hello, I'm very thankful for the gift and command of prayer and for you praying for me and others. God bless you! Would really appreciate more prayer for the 5 guys I work and myself. There names are ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. I'm convinced they are my main mission field right now. I would...
Replies
5
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom