2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Please pray for Grace of God to me in order to continue with the recruiting process and become hired to start working immediately in the Company I just had an interview a few days ago or in the right place to work. I've been unemployed for a long while and can't find a job, I'm desperate as per...
Replies
5
Views
125
V
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. ### need financial blessing to pay rent and school.
Replies
5
Views
105
P
  • Locked
Please pray for my peace of mind. So that I will stop being squeamish. I hate the sight of lobster and I am going to quit my job tomorrow because of it.
Replies
5
Views
175
  • Locked
Dear God. I'm praying for my friends the ### family are having problems. Also please let them know how special I am to them.
Replies
4
Views
124
  • Locked
Dear Lord I feel out of sorts today and I am not sure why. I feel down and have been lacking energy today. When I took some time to recuperate today I have been plagued with unsettling dreams. I pray that you help ease my worry and lift my spirits. I pray that you continue to help me as I travel...
Replies
6
Views
147
E
  • Locked
My son ### has cancer and is going thru chemo, he has can car in his limp nodes, in his right eye he has a limp node that the cancer caused the nerve to move his eye inward towards his nose..so he cannot see straight he is asking for prayer for his eye and the cancer....and the h.I.v.....I want...
Replies
7
Views
132
  • Locked
I have sustained permanent hearing damage from my place of employment. Please pray for God to use me in the place most suited for me to be a blessing to His Kingdom.
Replies
6
Views
255
  • Locked
God I pray to you that you will provide some way for me to save money so I can either bring my friend from ###, ###, ### to visit me for my birthday or that I can save money so I can go out on my birthday & have fun, Lord God please bless me your grateful servant amen.
Replies
3
Views
117
  • Locked
I pray that I can move out of my current living arrangements, as they are causing me great stress, hardships & unhappiness. I pray to you, oh Lord, that you help my boyfriend realize that I am in a very bad situation & that I need out of it very soon. I pray that he will not change his mind...
Replies
6
Views
103
  • Locked
Thank you for reminding me about the importance of prayers. It is true that I have gone slow on praying in the recent past. I pray for forgiveness. I continue to pray that God may help me to pay the huge debts that I owe people. I also pray for all those who have debts that they owe to people...
Replies
6
Views
118
Back
Top Bottom