Prayer For Financial #########

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianedolan1988

Disciple of Prayer
God I pray to you that you will provide some way for me to save money so I can either bring my friend from ###, ###, ### to visit me for my birthday or that I can save money so I can go out on my birthday & have fun, Lord God please bless me your grateful servant amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray for financial blessings, and job security. I was offered a promotion which I took, which promised a higher salary and job security however, salary increase was only a few dollars more. They said they’re still negotiating and I’m not sure how secure or relevant the position is...
Replies
11
Views
42
Dear Lord, I come before You with a humble heart, carrying all our financial worries, needs, and burdens. You know everything we are facing—even the things I cannot explain to anyone. Lord, I am asking You to please make a way for us and help us resolve our financial difficulties. Open the doors...
Replies
10
Views
112
Heavenly Father, I come before You with urgency, seeking Your divine help. Provide for me today in the way only You can. You are my faithful provider. Supply all my needs according to Your riches in glory. Open the doors of financial blessing worth 500,000 pesos this September and remove every...
Replies
10
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,704
Messages
16,814,148
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom