Casc
Prayer Partner
Please help me pray for financial blessings, and job security. I was offered a promotion which I took, which promised a higher salary and job security however, salary increase was only a few dollars more. They said they’re still negotiating and I’m not sure how secure or relevant the position is please pray with me for great financial blessings because I really can’t make it without God intervening and helping me. Please give me a secure job with good pay I know without God nothing is ever going to work out well so please I pray that God gives me himself and me to him because I can’t survive without him. I need him I want him. I’m sorry for all the things that I have done. I’m sorry for falling short. I’m sorry for just existing and I’m trying hard harder. I’m sorry for being disheartened and jaded at times. Pray that Jesus blesses me keeps and protects me and my family and friends. I cannot make it without you, Lord Please do not turn away from me Lord I need you please pour out your mercy and your love and your blessings on me heal my heart, heal my hope,heal my mind, heal my faith. Heal my future heal my love. Without you, I am nothing. Touch my life. One thought from you in my direction can improve everything. Please Lord bless and protect and keep me pull out your your blessings on me let me feel your love lord

