Dear Lord I feel out of sorts today and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Servant
Dear Lord I feel out of sorts today and I am not sure why. I feel down and have been lacking energy today. When I took some time to recuperate today I have been plagued with unsettling dreams. I pray that you help ease my worry and lift my spirits. I pray that you continue to help me as I travel down this tricky path. I hope you pave the way for me to succeed and make everyone so proud of me. I hope each day I can make You proud by becoming a better person. Thank You Lord for always being there to listen especially on days like today.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
May the Lord bless you & do what is planned for you, may your faith in the God stay strong, in God’s name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I feel overwhelmed pls help me I'm worried about my ### pls heal her and make her remember us. pls lord the people I get close to leave and I feel down and low pls help me.
Replies
5
Views
364
Dear heavenly father I come to you right now in the name of Jesus with a heavy heart, lord I feel like I'm gonna spend the rest of my life alone and never gonna find love, the last woman who said she loved me was ### lord and I broke her heart and her trust, which I am so sorry for lord and I...
Replies
6
Views
320
Dear Lord I feel uneasy I want to be settled in my mind pls help me I want my baby to grow well and be healthy. I want to reach out to my estranged ###. dear Lord pls make my mind at peace and bless all those praying for me. Amen
Replies
8
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom