Please pray for Grace of God to me in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antoniob

Prayer Partner
Please pray for Grace of God to me in order to continue with the recruiting process and become hired to start working immediately in the Company I just had an interview a few days ago or in the right place to work. I've been unemployed for a long while and can't find a job, I'm desperate as per facing several financial problems and need this job real bad. For understanding and prayers: thanks and blessings.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly father hear your pray from the heaven and grant each point and fill you with his grance and your will grow spirituall and physically! in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been facing a lot of paranormal activity, witchcraft attacks, and persecution at the hands of witches throughout my community. I have been placed on an "outlaw" list, ostracized, and labeled as a sacrifice being targeted predominantly by the Illuminati and the Cartel. I have strong reason...
Replies
9
Views
401
I pray that God continues to make me stronger in the pursuit of service to him. The grace to abound with us always. My ### to be released from prison from and be exonerated from the case that is hanging over her and for her to be able to continue her studies. That she will focus only on the...
Replies
6
Views
270
I request prayers that the Grace of God fills my being and my life every moment of every day. May God renew my mind and heart to be filled with his love, joy and peace that surpasses understanding. This I ask in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
9
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,791
Messages
16,815,085
Members
651,017
Latest member
Tyraomareinrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom