Peace Of Mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter Psalm23
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Psalm23

Guest
Please pray for my peace of mind. So that I will stop being squeamish. I hate the sight of lobster and I am going to quit my job tomorrow because of it.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my sister who looking for a job but not received any job & interviews & please for me to get a job & to have peace of mind, some of things in mind hurting a lot.
Replies
13
Views
91
I pray that I will get paid soon, that I can pay my rent and that all these battles would have been worth it, I'm quite frustrated and wish for a break. I just want peace of mind, support and love. Amen
Replies
11
Views
182
I want peace of mind and God to fight my battles so that my children will not be taken from me. I want my children to be good kids to me and to the society as a whole and also serve the Lord with the whole of their hearts. I have theory car exams and university exams i don't want to fail. ### to...
Replies
12
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,704
Messages
16,814,148
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom