Please pray for me. I need financial blessing ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter van
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

van

Guest
Please pray for ###. ### need financial blessing to pay rent and school.
 
I pray for this, that God may bestow his blessings upon you with his divine love. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been broke and need some money even though am believing God for help and sometimes when ask people like friends and family money they turn their back on me. I need some money to spend buy food,May the grace of God be abound and send me help from good people willing to help me. God bless...
Replies
8
Views
155
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
165
I have been praying fervently for ###. And yes, I do care a lot for him. When I first saw him, I saw Grace and his love of Jesus Christ and his humility. I know he is vulnerable, but my heart wishes he would look at me in a marriage type of way. When I see his love for Christ, I see God...
Replies
15
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom