Please God, continue to give my family the strength ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yvonnewilma

Prayer Warrior
Please God, continue to give my family the strength to get through this difficult time. I'm at a complete loss. I love my family and my husband, I have several medical issues and need my husband to be here with me to continue walking our path in life together. My husband was wrongfully convicted of a crime he did not commit, please guide our attorney with his motion for acquittal, and by God's grace may the judge see and recognize my husband's innocence. My husband ran an agency that took care of people with developmental disabilities and brain injuries, he sacrificed everything to be able to provide the best care possible. The night my grandma passed he was at the group home working a shift because the client needed him, and now it has been accused and convicted of a paperwork error. God have mercy on our family and please bring to light the truth. Help guide my family and help us in achieving a positive outcome. Amen
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God continue to help my marriage to be restored. I love my family, I just want forgiveness and protection, and for my family to always be together. Please God. You know my struggles. I also pray for health and safety for me and my family. In Jesus precious name I pray it, Amen. Thank you...
Replies
11
Views
342
Lord give my family the strength and let us come together. I need your help I am feeling so lost.
Replies
8
Views
650
That God should give my family and I a mind blowing testimony before the end of this week. That I shall no more be known as a barren woman but a mother of triplets (2 boys and a girl). That my family and I will not longer be poor but so rich to help others. That God should please settle me...
Replies
8
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom