Prayer For Healing

  • Thread starter Thread starter bburnett1984
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bburnett1984

Guest
I am coming to the Lord with hopes of healing my gynecological problems so I can have a baby. It is possible to be fixed with surgery, however it is very expensive and I don't have the money. God is the great healer so I am putting this in His mighty hands. I have witnessed miracles of healing in others, and I hope and pray that my life can be blessed as well. Please answer my prayer Lord, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We would like to request prayer for healing and a financial breakthrough,for this family,and others as well. . Pray that my husband and myself,have good lab results,and that I have no trouble with them finding a vein,it is hard to find at times,and so painful,with small veins.In Jesus name,we...
Replies
11
Views
358
Just the other day I had PID and now I have mump. I'm in so much pain. I pray to God for healing, for speedy recovery. I believe very very soon I'll be free from pain and free from swelling on both sides of the cheek in the name of Jesus Christ I pray and believe, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
159
Please pray for my friend, ###. She is suppose to have an open heart surgery but because of complications they cancelled it. Please pray for successful surgery and recovery, Thank you so much.
Replies
12
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom