Dear God I Pray for my friend who is suffering ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear God

I Pray for my friend who is suffering in his life..I hurted him and spoke rudely..I pray that he recover and come back to life..I pray he get all the happiness..I pray that he should not fall for any evil thoughts and lord please keep him safe in your hands..I pray that lord be guard of your Son and please stop putting him for more trials in life.He suffered alot Now I pray for peace in his life..Accept my prayers..Please pray for my friend..In the name of Jesus.Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray that the God our Lord will lift both of you up according to what God has planned for you both & may the Lord grant you what you want according to his will amen
 
Lord bless their efforts and continue to open doors of opportunity...speak knowledge and wisdom to their minds and bring them to a place that brings You glory and honor in Jesus name...
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My father in law ###, date of birth -###, is suffering through acute liver failure, even urine is not coming, both the lungs have pneumonia, lymphoma cancer, last 15 days he is admitted in ###, bed no ###. Please I request for the prayer.
Replies
6
Views
183
Please pray for my friend ### who is struggling with PTSD from serving in the Navy and thinks he is destined for hell and struggling with fear, lies from the devil. Please pray and intercede for him. Please ask that God will bring him true healing and a renewed faith and understanding of God's...
Replies
10
Views
185
why is it when i have someone to help me with something i cant find the one tool i need have lots of tools but just not the one i need for this to be done so now i will need to wait till i find it or go buy another one well i have to say this is how lots happen to me so prayers i will get the...
Replies
9
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,738
Messages
16,814,423
Members
650,987
Latest member
Lrkeamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom