Feel Tense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarah

Disciple of Prayer
please pray 4 ### now days feeling tense, tried alone hopeless. feeling like God not listening ### prayer. sometimes feel very bad not understand what to do. Please pray for ###.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank You Lord, Continue to bring glory to You and Your Purpose let us forever walk in full obedience with a mind set on You In Jesus name.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 42:22: “But this is a people plundered and looted, all of them trapped in pits or hidden away in prisons. They have become plunder, with no one to rescue them; they have been made loot, with no one to say, ‘Send them back.”...
Replies
7
Views
111
Satanic people have been constantly speaking curses about me for years and years. The problem is I can literally feel it in my soul when they are cursing me or doing witchcraft on me. I can literally feel the hate filled evil words and the hate in their wicked hearts. They also do witchcraft on...
Replies
11
Views
199
I’m so frustrated right now. I feel like I’m blocked in every aspect of my life. I lost my job of ten years back in December and have had a really hard time becoming employed again. I’ve been doing delivery driving to try and pull in money since my unemployment ran out in June but DoorDash...
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom