Prayers For Success In My New Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delivered

Disciple of Prayer
Praise God for answering your prayers for me last January. Now, I need your help again to pray that I will pass all the hurdles in my training. Also, my family needs the provisions of the Lord so we can overcome all our daily needs. In Jesus's Name, I pray. Amen!

Thank you for praying for me! God be praised!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for success and happiness and all that I wish for for both my daughter myself, my students and the team and management I will work with. Thank you for your prayers in Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
213
I have failed my exam twice, and I’m asking for prayer that the next time I take it I will get the score I need to pass. These exams are very intense, but I’m believing for strength, wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to succeed. Please pray that I stay focused, confident, and able to pass my...
Replies
10
Views
278
Dear Lord, I just started at a new ### and things are not going well at all. Everyone is underestimating me and ruining my ego and our expectations are not in sync. I am not positive things are going well at all and I am constantly excluded. Please pray things improve for me.
Replies
5
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom