Prayer For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianedolan1988

Disciple of Prayer
I pray in God’s name that my friend ### in ###, ###, ### is ok & that the Lord’s will is being done in his life, that he is safe & well, that he starts getting my text messages soon, so we can reconnect & communicate with him again, Lord help ### & I to get through this hard time, & that the problems ### is having with his phone, God help me to understand & wait for your will to be done, please help ### in the Lord’s name amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A dog needs prayer. A woman's ex gave her a dog many years ago. When they were still together. The dog had recently started looking sick. The woman will have a vet look at her. The dog got sick after her ex texted a phone for communication she leaves out for her son and his dad to communicate...
Replies
7
Views
136
LIFE IN MY NEW WORLD KINGDOM IM A QUEEN IM TREATED LIKE A QUEEN I CAN BE HAPPY NOW MIRACLESS I CAN B HAPPY MY NEW START IS A GREAT BLESSING FOR ME. LIFE IN IM NOT BEING USED TO AFFEND EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY THATS A BUNCH OF CRAP 💩 I GET TO BE WITH SOMEONE GREATLY. THATS A GOOD THING. .LIFE IN I...
Replies
10
Views
135
Dear God, I come to You tonight with a heart that misses the person I love. You know everything that's happening between us, even the things we haven't said out loud. Please soften both of our hearts and remove any anger, pride, hurt, or misunderstanding between us. If it is Your will for us to...
Replies
12
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom