2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
god please help me find the right words to speak to the one i love. And god please give him the courage to contact me first.
Replies
4
Views
173
  • Locked
Dear heavenly father, I pray to you to protect my family. My spouse was convicted of a crime that ### did not commit. Our kids need their daddy and I need ### too. Dear Lord I just pray to you that we can find vindication. Please protect us from the evil in this world and help us find the...
Replies
5
Views
181
  • Locked
Please pray for me. Which is the man who is meant for me and I am meant for? ### or ###? Please pray that the right one will contact me. I have no contact with them until I receive a sign from you. I don't know which one is the one for me. I am so confused and so miserable. I need to know which...
Replies
3
Views
71
G
  • Locked
I also struggle with disliking my job. I am trusting God to help me learn everything I need to learn but I feel overwhelmed and frustrated. Please pray God gives me wisdom and peace in dealing with this job and in trusting Him to work all things for good. I know if I step out in faith, I can...
Replies
4
Views
113
S
  • Locked
I have been sick for about 6 mths & everytime I go to the Dr it's always something new, I was diagnosed with anxiety depression disorder, fibromyalgia cervical spinal, I am in so much pain, I've always been a strong woman & I feel like I'm slowly giving up, now my boss is letting me go cause I'm...
Replies
9
Views
142
H
  • Locked
Today I believe my computer was hacked into and my personal information might have been stolen. Please pray with me that no one has gotten any of my information and is out there using my information to get credit cards, house, apartment, a car, etc. I have finally gotten my credit straight and I...
Replies
3
Views
129
  • Locked
Thank you all for your prayers. As stated, I have stage 3 cancer and will be having brain surgery on Tuesday - will receive radiation in my brain and then the following week will receive chemo and radiation on my lungs and lymph nodes. I believe in the power of prayer and today I have had a good...
Replies
3
Views
103
J
  • Locked
please pray for me I been diagnose with HIV last December 2012 and I been experiencing some symptoms such as diarrhea and joint pain. I'm also starting to lose weight despite my effort to eat. I know this is the product of my sin. And I'm asking for a second chance. We are poor and I'm the...
Replies
3
Views
102
  • Locked
Dear Lord God, please watch over my family and me tonight and in the coming days. Please bless us in our actions, forgive our sins, help us in our time of need. I ask your help in Jesus Name. Amen
Replies
3
Views
4K
  • Locked
my name is ###. Heavenly Father, according to Matthew 16 and 18, I thank you that whatsoever I shall bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven and whatsoever I loose on earth shall be loosed in Heaven. In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I (we) bind all of satan’s evil, wicked...
Replies
3
Views
424
Back
Top Bottom