Please pray for ###. Which is the man for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel8118

Account Closed
Please pray for me. Which is the man who is meant for me and I am meant for? ### or ###? Please pray that the right one will contact me. I have no contact with them until I receive a sign from you. I don't know which one is the one for me. I am so confused and so miserable. I need to know which one to commit to. Please Lord, may the right man contact me as soon as You allow.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's kind of like that quote that says "A day late and a dollar short". One reason why i'm still here and not "gone" already is that I figure if I choose my day to "leave", God will say to me, "If you had only waited just one more day.". But, it will always be that way, so I guess it doesn't...
Replies
12
Views
215
🧎🏻 Father, we thank You for the testimony of past revivals and even reformations, for revivalists and reformers, patriarchs, apostles and prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers. We ask for revival and reformation in ourselves, our churches, families, friends and even all peoples, 1 Tim...
Replies
6
Views
159
🧎🏻 Father, we thank You for the testimony of past revivals and even reformations, for revivalists and reformers, patriarchs, apostles and prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers. We ask for revival and reformation in ourselves, our churches, families, friends and even all peoples, 1 Tim...
Replies
9
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom