god please help me find the right words to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeautiful

Prayer Warrior
god please help me find the right words to speak to the one i love. And god please give him the courage to contact me first.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, I need God to help me find a way of getting this medical report. I ask this in the never failing name of Jesus Christ. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
178
I know that Christians will say that you are perfect, holy, without sin, etc so you are not in need of forgiveness. Maybe I need to forgive you for the wrong I feel you did me: abandoning me at one of the darkest times in my life ### years ago. You were gone. I cried out then and got only...
Replies
11
Views
314
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me find my wallet. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom