Thank you all for your prayers. AS ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaggy

Servant
Thank you all for your prayers. As stated, I have stage 3 cancer and will be having brain surgery on Tuesday - will receive radiation in my brain and then the following week will receive chemo and radiation on my lungs and lymph nodes. I believe in the power of prayer and today I have had a good day physically and I thank God for this. I really appreciate all the prayers because I know that when two or more gather, God is in the midst. I, ###, am looking to my heavenly Father for a complete healing because I know he wants us all to be in good health and prosper and by his stripes we are healed. Please continue to lift me up with your prayers. AMEN!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you tonight and ask that you be with ### and his family as he is battling cancer. Lord we ask you to touch him with your healing touch. Be with the doctors as they are doing the surgery and chemo. Lord be with ### and give him comfort and strength. Also be with his family and bless them. I ask these things in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
168
I posted here yesterday (rqu.st/5214736) and I want to thank everyone who prayed/replied. It is too early but I believe my shingles may have reached its peak without further expansion or complications, and should slowly be drying out which will take weeks' time and some discomfort but it did not...
Replies
11
Views
405
Thank you all for your prayer support. My papers were approved. Thank you for always praying for me. I also uplift you to the Holy Father in your prayer. I am full of gratitude.
Replies
13
Views
255
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom