Dear Lord God, please watch over my family and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLA

Servant
Dear Lord God, please watch over my family and me tonight and in the coming days. Please bless us in our actions, forgive our sins, help us in our time of need. I ask your help in Jesus Name. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please watch over all animals it's a killer where I live who murders cats and dogs and I pray that the person get help and put to justice please God protect everyone and including animals and keep them safe it's very dangerous everywhere. God please watch over everyone even animals in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
149
Someone's mom or dad and they kid are getting killed and it breaks my heart for someone to murder someone who is innocent. My heart breaks for people who are murdered and they are innocent it makes me very sad even when it's a cat or dog or any animal. I hope and I pray whoever kills a human or...
Replies
7
Views
191
Thank you for praying for my daughter’s confidence for tryouts! She did great and the results come in today! Please pray that she gets on the team. Please pray she finds a good math tutor. Please pray for her confidence and self-esteem. She is such an amazing person and I appreciate the prayers—...
Replies
10
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom