Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter blondiegal
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blondiegal

Guest
Need prayer, help me through this hard time, give me the strength to deal with it all. Still waiting on my hearing date for disability, just trying to hang in there. I've been dealing with depression, due to all the medical problems. I thank God every day for all he has done for me, I know he will see me through this... Thanks to all for the prayers and God Bless you All.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray that you will get an acceptance for your disability that our lord will hear your prayer God bless you and keep you in his care. In Jesus name I pray amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, I'm asking for the Lord's help in responding to our landlord ASAP who just messaged me back after I wrote him an honest heartfelt message trying to come to a peaceful solution to continue staying here without having to go through an eviction process he recently served. I'm terrified of...
Replies
12
Views
124
Please, today is the deadline to file an answer with the court in response to an eviction notice my disabled family and I received. My mom is finishing up the answer, she's very nervous, and because we are disabled it has taken longer to get done. I have been asking for prayer for this for the...
Replies
12
Views
104
It’s been three years since my last relationship. And that relationship I felt like I was used financially for loans, which soon came to work against me once I started asking back for my money when it came due. In the end, that person left me or someone else and potentially cheated on me with...
Replies
9
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom