Restoration Of My Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

wabody

Humble Prayer Partner
Thank you father for the gift of life. I come before you tonight asking for the miracle healing of my relationship between me and my ex-wife. Father thank you because I know you have heard my prayer and will have a miracle by tomorrow because you have told us to seek and it shall be given. Please my ex-wife as she is working tonight and please make us submit to one another when we meet tomorrow and we ask you to intervene so I can receive your promised miracle. As I go to bed now guide me and my family the whole night as I wait for the miracle tomorrow. Thank you father because you have heard my prayer in Jesus name, a pray and believe. Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
AmEn. Going through the same situation with my husband. I agree and pray with you. Email me. :-) inbox me if u want too. God give you strength.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. My hubby and I are not living under the same roof since 3 years. Followed by false accusations from my in laws, he had preferred to look for aa house and let me leave there all alone. I only see him on Saturdays. I forgive him and all his family...
Replies
10
Views
157
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. Pray that God would soften my wife’s heart, renew the love we shared when we first met, and bring healing, forgiveness, and reconciliation between us. Please pray that she would see the changes God is making in my life as I strive to be a more...
Replies
12
Views
240
Could you please pray for my marriage and God's intervention and to rebuke the devil's hand over my relationship and over my ###'s minde
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom