I sincerely beg you to pray for my wife, ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oliver
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Oliver

Guest
I sincerely beg you to pray for my wife, ###. She diagnose with a pancreatic cancer and doctor say unable to operate. Her cancer had spread to her liver. Now her only hope is on the Lord. Only the Lord can cure her. She is all I have in this world and I can't afford to lost her. Please, if the Lord take her away, I don't know what to do. I'll be alone. I have no true friends or family with me. I don't know how to live without her. If the Lord take her, He will be taking two soul. Please please really pray hard for us. I'll forever grad full to you.

Thank you and God bless.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Lord Jesus, we come before your awesome throne knowing you Lord are a powerful and merciful God. We uplift ### and ### this day Lord and we thank you Lord for your endless compassion. We pray for healing upon ### and we know Lord that with you "All things are possible"! You made us Lord and you can fix us! We thank you Lord that you have heard this prayer and we pray this in your mighty, powerful name! Amen!
 
I am praying and commanding in the Holy Name of Jesus that this pancreatic cancer will leave your wife's body and give her complete restoration. WE know that by his stripes we are healed- reach up and claim this stripe now! I, too, am praying for a healing for my husband as he has stage 3 lung cancer, cancer on the brain and in the lymph nodes but I know our Heavenly Father, through our faith, is going to heal my husband of this cancer. We are in agreement for a complete healing for your wife and my husband and that all cancer cells will leave their bodies in the Holy Name of Jesus- AMEN!
 
Dear Heavenly Father I come to you tonight and ask you to heal ### from all cancer. Lord touch her with you healing hand. Lord bless her and her husband. Give them courage and strength. Lord we ask you to touch her doctors and give them knowledge. Lord we know that all things are possible with you. I ask these things in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am begging everyone here, such beautiful ppl I strive to be like, to please pray for my young daughter ###. Our preliminary results are that her liver is swelling, I am begging you to pray for us, she is so young and we are so alone other than you and Jesus. Please I beg you to pray that he...
Replies
12
Views
259
I'm begging everyone to please pray for me to have my work permit be approved and be released already. I'm begging everyone to please pray for me to be able to start working already. I'm desperate to earn money so that I can pay for my debts and give my family a better living condition. I beg...
Replies
7
Views
341
JESUS LORD please take my left toothach away I beg you and we beg you now please in your name we ask amen and amen
Replies
10
Views
508
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom