Please pray for my ### year old son diagnosed ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bentley
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bentley

Guest
Please pray for my ### year old son diagnosed with a mental disorder. Pray for healing and that he not abuse substances. Pray that he will make wise decisions and stay out of jail. Please surround him with protection.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray for healing for your ### and I know GOD will comfort you during this difficult time. May GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
I pray that Jesus embrace your son and bring him healing. That through his warm embrace it will enlighten him. The way to Jesus heart is to do good to one self and to others. I pray for this in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning and god bless everyone. This Monday morning I request prayers for my only child who is ### and incarcerated. I pray for his salvation. I pray the Holy Spirit will bring him conviction over his sins. I pray that he will not be influenced by evil anymore and he is protected inside of...
Replies
12
Views
312
Please pray for my son, he is having mental health difficulties and thoughts of suicide. Please pray with me for God to intervene. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
258
Pleaae Pray for my ### year old nephew who is involved with crime, violence, drugs and bad people. Pray that God will deliver him from his bad choices and release him from the clutches of the devil. Give him strength to turn his life around for good and respect and love his family. Who love him...
Replies
10
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom