Please pray that my prayers regarding my friend ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muckmack

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that my prayers regarding my friend ### will be answered and that God will lead and guide him. I thank God for giving me such a good friend and I pray that God will be with him and that he will bless our friendship and help me to be a good friend too.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am asking for prayers in Jesus' name for our ### and my ###. Due to improper accounting in previous years, possibly due to dishonest handling by previous accountants, we are facing some issues. My ### has diarrhoea and is deeply distressed as she sees the situation as a "huge problem"...
Replies
8
Views
344
She was in love with a Muslim guy and he was with her nearly one year, then now his saying he can't marry her, before he told her that he loved her and he doesn't want to change her and her religion, my friend believed him, now his saying he can't marry her because he needs someone to take care...
Replies
8
Views
170
My daughter is ### years old. She is struggling with finding friends. I am hurt deeply when she asked my why it's hard for her to find good friends while others don't have this issue. It was my fault for not doing enough when she was younger. I will am asking you to pray for my daughter she...
Replies
11
Views
138
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom