2013

These are prayer requests from the year 2013.

  • Locked
Prayers for healing still please.....and restoration with God......thank you all that have prayed....I am still sick and so are the two dogs....Cannot seem to get well.....
Replies
5
Views
121
B
  • Locked
Friends need prayer Corrie ###-cancer Heather ###-coma Henry ###-cancer Carol ###-cancer Joanie ###-one arm needs surgery, other arm injured. Anna ###-went to Girl Scout meeting and came home and found her husband, and 2 very young daughters murdered
Replies
4
Views
164
  • Locked
Please pray with me for my son. He has had a difficult last two years both financially & emotionally. I pray daily for him to get a high paying job. He is really a wonderful son and deserves a great job. I have not been able to help him because my husband and I have our own financial problems...
Replies
7
Views
132
H
  • Locked
God has recently made me aware of my main separation from truly being free in him and it's a habit I've grown too comfortable in to even realize anymore. I listen to the lies from the devil that I'm a worthless piece of trash. I've truly grown to deeply despise myself and think that I don't...
Replies
6
Views
245
  • Locked
PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ### IN ### MOST DIFFICULT TIME.
Replies
5
Views
109
  • Locked
I am having surgery again for mag.tumor and I need prayers that our almighty God will heal me. I believe that he will, and I need prayers to stop smoking. I cannot seem to do this on my own. All in all I pray for faith and strength to avail. Pray that I can stay positive.
Replies
6
Views
154
T
  • Locked
I am a single mom finally healing from a devastating divorce. I have 2 kids traumatized as well by their father leaving. I am facing serious legal issues and if things don't get better, I will not see my son graduate from high school. I will not see my ill elderly mother. I will lose my job and...
2
Replies
10
Views
205
  • Locked
Please pray that my next little surgery goes great and that this tumor does not come back again. I believe that God can and will heal my body. I am in great need of prayers. Pray for my healing and for me to continue to have strong faith.
Replies
4
Views
159
  • Locked
pray for my sister, who is an alcoholic with health problems. God is giving her a second chance by not making them worse than they are, but she doesn't see this. Pray for mental and emotional healing and that she will accept Jesus as her Lord and Savior. Please also pray for my neighbor's...
Replies
4
Views
121
R
  • Locked
Please everybody that Jesus will move in situation ### and ### broke up and we are both having emocital problems help us with all the prayers we can get we really need them and need them to bring us back together again may God bless you all
Replies
4
Views
134
Back
Top Bottom