PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ME IN MY MOST ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends, I know many of you have already been praying for this, but this weekend, we are raising our voices in prayer and asking the Lord to intervene. The appeal hearing for the convicted professor is this Monday. Please pray earnestly that the Lord will intervene in the Court of Appeal...
Replies
12
Views
106
Please continue to include me in your prayers. I still have anxiety attacks from time to time, headaches, weakness in the limbs, but my breathing has improved, and my back pains have lessened. May all the food and supplements i take help my cells become 100% healthy. Please pray that all my...
Replies
10
Views
240
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
9
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom