Please everybody that Jesus will move in situation ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter rainbowandcloud
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rainbowandcloud

Guest
Please everybody that Jesus will move in situation ### and ### broke up and we are both having emocital problems help us with all the prayers we can get we really need them and need them to bring us back together again may God bless you all
 
I have prayed that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. Wait On The Lord and be of good courage. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I place ### and ### in your hands. I kindly ask you to move the situation for these two youths and if it is you will, let ### ask ### for a date. You know perfectly how much well they go together and how much they like each other. In Jesus name I pray.
Replies
4
Views
205
Need a Spiritual Miracle for we are backslidden needing Real Salvation and need a (Death sentence setup witchcraft division pre-mature deaths curse be destroyed-broken off us. It is an invisible false force saith the lord death spirit on left side of my head pretending to be Truth. ### from past...
Replies
6
Views
205
God bless everybody and me he hear all your prayers. Please pray for my job we have had new management come in and it has become such a hostile and uninclusive environment. My direct supervisor is either overworked or not focusing in on things to wear the department is moving smoothly and has...
Replies
9
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom