Listening To Negative Lies From The Enemy For Too Long..

  • Thread starter Thread starter heathers4324
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heathers4324

Guest
God has recently made me aware of my main separation from truly being free in him and it's a habit I've grown too comfortable in to even realize anymore. I listen to the lies from the devil that I'm a worthless piece of trash. I've truly grown to deeply despise myself and think that I don't deserve God's love, peace, or happiness. I've even tried to end my life, several times in the past. My heart's truest desire is to be a shining example of God's love and I will never be that without a major healing of my mind and heart. I want to love and bless people for Jesus. I need to love myself first, right?
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my brothers and sisters in Christ! <3 :) Since I was saved 17 years ago, I have always prayed that God will help me to have very strong faith and love for Him through everything. Well, God is so perfect and amazing, because, He has allowed SO much struggle to come upon me for such a long...
Replies
15
Views
787
Lord peace remove any lies from the enemy to make me feel I am not God's child or saved. Let me feel his peace in my home and a beautiful female companion so I am not alone.
Replies
9
Views
92
We split for a yr and a half. I prayed n begged God to get us back together. One day after dropping boys off to dad the bus driver told me God wants u to rebuild your relationship with the dad. I thought long n hard n did so. However he has continued to lie saying there was no girl. My son's...
Replies
9
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom