I am a single mom finally healing from a ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter tiredandbroken
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tiredandbroken

Guest
I am a single mom finally healing from a devastating divorce. I have 2 kids traumatized as well by their father leaving. I am facing serious legal issues and if things don't get better, I will not see my son graduate from high school. I will not see my ill elderly mother. I will lose my job and home, my car and kids. I will lose everything. I can't pray for all the depression and pain and fear. I've come thru so much, healed so much from the divorce, and now this. I get thoughts telling me I am better off dead. I desperately need God's mercy and intervention. I am at the end of my hope.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will lead, guide, bless, encourage, and strengthen you. Be a reader, hearer, and doer of God’s Word. Encourager ### ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord, hear this prayer and show your mercy and love to let this ### know that you can and will carry her through this stormy life, you are always with us no matter what, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father who's love and mercy knows no limitations and the creature of all things. I pray you give your child relief and comfort as to your will. May your Holy spirit be with her as I pray in Jesus name. Give her strength in your word I pray in Jesus name Amen.
 
father God, we come to you tonight to ask for your intervention in your child's life. Give her strength father, and confidence to go through each day. Let her look to you for all the help father. I pray that in Jesus's name, her depression and pain will be wiped away. You are an amazing God who heals, and restores. Restore peace in her heart and I pray for her family Lord, that they'll be strong throughout this ordeal. I pray in Jesus's name, amen!
 
Romans 12:2 says, “Do not be conformed to this world… but be transformed (changed) by the [entire] renewal of your mind [by its new ideals and its new attitude], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God… ”

To really know the Word of God and be changed by the Truth, we have to study. And we have to be patient and persevere.

Be daring in your prayers. Be bold and tell God, “I want You to change me. I want You to use me to change anything in the world that you want to use me for. I believe that You can change anything — me, my circumstances, my family, my marriage, my finances — there’s nothing You can’t change. I know change won’t be easy, but I’m committed to be where You want me to be at all times.”
 
Heavenly Father we lift up all the needs of this mother unto You for Lord even in lean times You provide for all those who walk with You. Father I pray that You be the source of all her provision and may she have all that she needs for I know that in Your timing You will come through for her. I thank You for taking care of her and may she be lead with Your guidance in Jesus name I pray Amen!
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father, please wrap your loving arms around this woman and give her peace that surpasses all understanding. I know that GOD will sustain you and will provide for all your needs. Please do not give up—just have faith as GOD says he will never leave us nor forsake us. I pray this is in the Holy Name of Jesus - AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###, I have an ### year old daughter. I love her with all of my soul. I recently lost my job ### weeks ago due to being laid off. The man I was in a relationship with for nearly ### years is turning a blue cheek towards us. I have no money in savings to pay rent, utilities, food, and...
Replies
7
Views
292
I am a single mom of 2 little ones going through hard times financially. I am standing on behalf of my little ones trusting in GOD for a financial breakthrough. That GOD will open doors for us. Silver and Gold belong to HIM may HE pour onto us that blessing that we will not lack. Praying for HIS...
Replies
9
Views
600
Hello to everyone who loves and fears God. My name is ###, I am a single mother and I have overcome a lot. It seems now that I am in a wilderness and although I seek God and repent daily for even my thoughts, I feel as though our Father is not answering me. Please pray that God blesses us...
Replies
14
Views
608
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom