Dear God, I'm still having some pain on the ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

twix856

Servant of All
Dear God, I'm still having some pain on the left side of my body and now it's on the right side too. I don't know what it is but it is starting to affect my overall health and mood. I've been praying on this for weeks now. I don't have any money or insurance to seek medical help so can you PLEASE lay your hands on me and deliver me from this pain? I pray for this in Jesus Name. Amen!
 
I pray in the Holy Name of Jesus that  you will receive complete healing because we know that by his stripes we are healed.  In Jesus Name, AMEN
 
I come against this in the NAME OF JESUS THE KING ON HIGH! Be Blessed, and do not doubt. Revelation 3:21 "For He that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne."
 
Dear God please help your child get the medical attention needed. Help in finding ways to cover costs. I know my hospital has a Charity Care program, if something is available please guide and help find answers. Amen
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since one week I'm still having sore throat. Can't speak loudly. Pray for ### for healing of sore throat. Don't wnto have sore throat for long time.
Replies
9
Views
517
My name is ###. I’m still having some cramping and spasms on my private parts and this is making it difficult to urinate. It is very uncomfortable. Please, pray this strange spasm like cramps go away for good. I feel like God is mad at me and I’m getting this punishment :(
Replies
12
Views
687
I’m ### and I’m still having Blurred vision on my eyes and red veins on the white of my eyes. Please, pray this blurred vision goes away and these red veins disappear. Thank you all.
Replies
9
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom